That’s right, World Vegetarian Day is this Saturday! October 1st kicks off Vegetarian Awareness Month, so let’s get going and spread the word about how awesome it is to live a life free of animal products.
Some cool stuff you can do:
- Serve a vegan meal to omni friends or family to show them how easy and tasty it is to be vegan.
- Attend a local veg fest or farmer’s market and support veg-friendly vendors.
- Check out the first of the Vegan MoFo posts!
- Try a new recipe from a favorite cookbook or blog.
- Try a new vegan product.
- Use a fruit, vegetable, or grain in a meal that you’ve never used before.
- Veganize an old favorite recipe and feed the results to unsuspecting skeptics!
What are you doing to spread the vegan love this October? I’d love to compile a list of what everyone is going to be up to. I’ll be participating in Vegan MoFo this years, so I’m on the lookout for new and interesting blog content!