(Note: This post contains affiliate links.)
It’s that time of year, when the world falls in love…
Get ready to whip, bake, munch and crunch your way through the holiday season with these delicious cookie recipes that everyone will love, even if they swear they hate vegan food.
Traditional Tastes of the Season
- Classic Peanut Blossoms — Who can resist this iconic pairing of peanut butter and chocolate?
- Simple Sugar Cookies — Break out the Christmas-themed cookie cutters and get decorating with these holiday must-haves.
- Jamtastic Wedding Cookie Sandwiches — A unique pairing of Mexican wedding cookies and locally made jam.
- Gingerbread Folk from One Green Planet — Perfect when you want something festive and warming that you can make with the kids.
- Vegan Eggnog Crunch Biscotti from Oh She Glows — Would it be excessive to dip these crunchy homemade coffee shop snacks in vegan eggnog?
- Gluten Free Vegan Frosted Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free — Chocolate. Peppermint. Frosting. No other introduction needed.
- Snowball Cookies from The Pretty Bee — Similar to Russian tea cakes/Mexican wedding cookies, these sweet little bites have a hidden surprise: chocolate chips!
- Vegan Gluten Free Gingerbread Men from Minimalist Baker — A simple update of a beloved Christmas classic, these cookies would be amazing with a little fig jam or cut into the shape of ninjas, if that’s how you roll.
- Raw Gingerbread Cookies + Balls from Rawmanda — Completely flour-free gingerbread treats for those who are into raw food and love a good excuse to eat cookies for snacks. Or breakfast. Or anytime.
- Eggnog Dark Chocolate Chunk Almond Meal Cookies from Ari’s Menu — Almond meal, vegan eggnog and chunks of dark chocolate. Yes please!
- Healthy Peppermint Oreos from The Healthy Maven — These minty “Oreos” use raw cashews and beet coloring in place of the questionable ingredients in the traditional form of this classic cookie.
- Award-Winning Frosted B-raw-nies from Plant Powered Kitchen — Although not a Christmas recipe per se, these no-bake brownies resemble fudge and could easily be made more festive with the addition of peppermint extract or crushed candy canes!
- No-Bake Candy Cane Mint Brownies from I Love Vegan — Another no-bake brownie that celebrates the classic combination of chocolate and mint.
- Tiramisu Cookies from Vegan Richa — These little delights are filled with caramel cream and are just the right size for gift-giving.
Remember, sharing is caring! This is a great time of year to introduce your family to delicious vegan treats, so be sure to make extra so that you can spread the Christmas cheer!
What’s your favorite Christmas treat to make?