October 1st is World Vegetarian Day! It’s a great day to treat an omni friend to a veg meal, or to talk to a vegetarian friend about making the switch to veganism.
Looking for some veg inspiration? Try one of these tasty recipes!
- Potato Leek Soup with Coconut Milk
- Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Kale Enchiladas
- Vegan Sandwich Rolls
- Oven-Roasted Seitan & Vegetables
- Roasted Squash & Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- Zucchini Noodle Lasagna
- Garlic-Dill White Bean Hummus
Today also kicks off Vegan MoFo, the Vegan Month of Food! I’m not able to participate this year, but there are a ton of great vegan blogs that will be on a posting marathon all month. Go check them out!